Our client retained an original contract related to the 0–25 Durham Family Health Service. We developed a winning strategy and provided bid management and writing support.
EiB helped its client retain their contract for the 0–25 Durham Family Health Service. The contract required our client to provide a cohesive service for all children, young people and their families in the local area. As the incumbent, our client wanted to build on the excellent service they already offered by enhancing their new offer and delivery model. This required innovative solutions to address Durham County Council’s unique requirements while providing value to local children and families. Our client is an NHS Foundation Trust that provides wide-ranging NHS services.
EiB approach and involvement
Building on our long-standing client relationship, our work winning team helped to develop the client’s winning strategy and provide end-to-end bid management and writing support. The support we provided included
- facilitating storyboarding sessions to develop accurate content for each method statement
- identifying innovative approaches to add value to service delivery, e.g., developing a solution that expanded the one-team service model by integrating it with the local health service community
- gathering demonstrable evidence of capabilities and experience as the incumbent
- crafting compelling method statements and leading a series of robust reviews with support and insight from key service leads
- providing support in the final upload of a completed, high-quality tender.
Success and outcomes
To help our client retain this contract, our work winning team needed to identify innovative approaches to enhance their delivery model and offer. We developed solutions that challenged the current service provision and found new ways to inspire the commissioner. We achieved this by incorporating our cross-sector expertise to import novel approaches from sectors outside healthcare.
By providing our client with constant, professional support throughout, we have helped them successfully retain the 0–25 contract.
“EiB competently, effectively and dynamically led the direction of the whole tender process from the point of initial storyboarding right through to the submission of the finalised bid. EiB actively and constructively challenged ideas and our writing with the clinical bid writing team, thereby ensuring that the key points required to be detailed in responses shone through in the answers provided.”
Planning, Charity and Business Development Director